The learning collaborative will officially begin in October, 2017. There will be an in-person meeting on October 24th – 25th, 2018 in Denver, Colorado during the Baldrige Regional Fall Conference. Prior to this date and beginning immediately upon joining there will be an preparatory phase consisting of an application, initial assessment with staff, confirmation of key dates, roles, and expectations, and some assignments in preparation for our first session. The Learning Phase - October through September 2018-2019 - will consist of twice-monthly online sessions and expert reviews to support your collaborative leadership development, Community Profile, and Community Strategic Plan. While we only ask communities to commit to one year at a time, this collaborative is designed as a multi-year engagement effort. At the end of the first year, communities will have the opportunity to join the collaborative for a second year.
Key Dates at a Glance
1. Initial Assessment Video Conference set up when application is received (No later than July 31st 2018)
2. Preparatory Phase – Initial Assessment through September 2018
3. First Online Session – Wednesday October 3rd 2018 at 9:00 am PT/12:00 pm ET (60 minutes)
4. In-person Conference – October 24th/25th 2018 in Denver, Colorado
5. Online Sessions – 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month through September 18th 2019 (60 minutes)