Thank you for considering our sponsorship opportunities! We are expecting about 100 attendees from 33 communities across the country that are participating in this exciting initiative focused on dramatically improving the performance of communities throughout our country.
Our attendees are diverse and come from all sectors of a community. They include leaders and decision makers in city government, county government, as well as education, health, economic development, nonprofit and safety sectors. Some of the participants are being introduced to Baldrige for the first time, some are in the early stages of learning, and some are long-time Baldrige devotees.
As a small nonprofit organization run by minimal staff person and a garrison of volunteers, we are appreciative of any sponsorship amount. Here are some sponsorships opportunities.
- Refreshment Break - $500 (non-exclusive) $1000 (exclusive)
- Breakfast - $1500 (non-exclusive) $3000 (exclusive)
- Lunch $2500 (non-exclusive) $5000 (exclusive)
Sponsorship amounts up to $2500 will receive
- Acknowledgement and prominent logo display on our website
- Acknowledgement and prominent logo display during our conference introductions
Sponsorship amounts at or above $2500 will receive the above plus
- Two free registrations for our conference
- Invitation to join us at our Celebration Reception on Thursday evening October 20th
- Acknowledgement in one of our monthly emails.
If there are additional opportunities, you would like to discuss please contact us for more details.
For more information or to be a sponsor, please contact:
Executive Director, Communities of Excellence 2026