The learning collaborative officially begins in October, 2020. There will be an in-person meeting on October 21st-22nd, 2020 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin during the Baldrige Regional Fall Conference*. Prior to this date and beginning immediately upon joining there is a preparatory phase consisting of an application, initial assessment with staff, confirmation of key dates, roles, and expectations, and some assignments in preparation for our first session. The Learning Phase - October through September 2020-2021 - will consist of twice-monthly online sessions and expert reviews to support your collaborative leadership development, Community Profile, and Community Strategic Planning. While communities only have to commit to one year at a time, this collaborative is designed as a three-year engagement.
Key Dates at a Glance
1. Initial Assessment Video Conference set up when application is received
2. Preparatory Phase – Initial Assessment Meeting through September 2020
3. First Online Session – Tuesday October 6th 2020 at 9:00 am PT/12:00 pm ET (60 minutes)
4. In-person Conference* – October 21st-22nd, 2020 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5. Online Sessions – 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month through September 21st, 2021 (60 minutes)
*As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, the decision on whether to proceed with the in-person conference will be made closer to the date of the conference. The safety of all involved will be our top priority.