The learning collaborative officially begins in October, 2019. There will be an in-person meeting on October 24th-25th, 2018 in Nashville, Tennessee during the Baldrige Regional Fall Conference. Prior to this date and beginning immediately upon joining there is a preparatory phase consisting of an application, initial assessment with staff, confirmation of key dates, roles, and expectations, and some assignments in preparation for our first session. The Learning Phase - October through September 2019-2020 - will consist of twice-monthly online sessions and expert reviews to support your collaborative leadership development, Community Profile, and Community Strategic Planning. While communities only have to commit to one year at a time, this collaborative is designed as a three-year engagement effort.
Key Dates at a Glance
1. Initial Assessment Video Conference set up when application is received (No later than July 31st 2019)
2. Preparatory Phase – Initial Assessment Meeting through September 2019
3. First Online Session – Thursday October 3rd 2019 at 9:00 am PT/12:00 pm ET (60 minutes)
4. In-person Conference – October 24th/25th, 2019 in Nashville, Tennessee
5. Online Sessions – 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month through September 17th, 2020 (60 minutes)