The collaborative includes twice monthly cohort-wide online sessions, monthly mentor sessions, and periodic expert reviews of progress. Online sessions are led by COE 2026 faculty and invited presenters for cohorts of up to 6 communities. Sessions allow communities to ask questions, discuss challenges, and share best practices among cohort communities and often include assignments that assists the community to build their Profile and develop their Leadership and Strategic Plan. The learning collaborative officially begins in October 2021. However, immediately after your application is received there is an initial assessment involving confirmation of key dates, roles, and expectations. New this year, we are offering optional leadership development sessions in September.
Key Dates at a Glance
- Initial Assessment Video Conference set up when application is received
- Onboarding – Initial Assessment Meeting through September 2021
- 1st Online Session – Wednesday October 6th, 2021, at 9:00 am PT/12:00 pm ET (60 minutes)
- Kick-Off Conference* – Date/In-person or virtual format TBD
- Online Sessions – 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of every month through September 21st, 2022 (60 minutes)