Community development work is complex.
Having a proven framework and support network can help you:
- Engage more people,
- Empower a higher level of collaborative performance, and
- Enhance your ability to achieve improved outcomes.
Join us for a fast-track introductory course to learn how an inclusive systems approach can broaden your base of support and move your community’s shared activities and goals from aiming in many different directions to more effectively working toward one a common vision.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone interested in leading meaningful change in their community by bringing people together to meet the challenges of the moment while ensuring excellence well into the future.
This course is designed for:
- Community practitioners
- City, municipal, county and state officials
- Community volunteers and organizers
- Nonprofit and community-based organizations
- Chamber of commerce and economic development agencies
- Local businesses
- Residents and resident groups
Participants will gain insight on approaches, methods, and tools that may be used to support a community and its excellence group on their journey towards excellence. The course includes weekly assignments that will culminate in a sample approach that can be used by a community to begin or support their journey.
COURSE LAYOUT AND INVESTMENT
6-Week Course – STARTS THURSDAY, APRIL 22nd!
- Weekly 2-hour sessions every Thursday at 12:00 pm PT | 3:00 pm ET
- $500/person or $1,200/group of 3-5 people from one community or organization
Optional Course Extension (Sessions 7-8)
- 2 sessions that extend the course to 8 weeks
- Also included with the extension option is a 2-hour mentoring session to support your performance excellence journey*
- Additional $500/person or group
Through presentations, case studies, exercises and group discussions, this course will teach you how to use the Communities of Excellence Framework to create approaches, options, and solutions to collaboratively enact meaningful change in your community. It highlights practical steps and considerations one must take to make sustainable progress.
READY TO BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY?
Please register by contacting Stephanie Norling at email@example.com.
Registration deadline on Tuesday, April 20th, 2021.