Donate to Support the Work of Communities of Excellence 2026
We are a small, grassroots organization that relies heavily on volunteers and donations to support our growing efforts. Our vision is to provide a framework and supporting "playbook" to any community across the country that chooses to strive for community performance excellence. To ensure that the framework for community performance excellence is properly implemented and tested to get results for our country’s residents, we need your help.
We currently work with nine communities and would like to expand that number to reach as many communities as possible. Your donations support sending community participants to our annual conference, to providing expert support to enhance their existing efforts, and to delivering constantly improving curriculum and learning opportunities to our communities.
Help us by investing in the future of America’s communities. By donating here, you are contributing to the development and pursuit of community performance excellence and once again setting our country on course to lead the world in educational attainment, economic prosperity, health status and other key measures of community health and well-being.
Below are some of specific ways you can support COE:
Fund a Community - $35,000
- Support your community to participate in a future COE cohort
Technology Support - $12,000 to $24,000
- Enhanced online platform/app, development and maintenance of databases, etc.
COE “Standards of Excellence” Best Practice Toolkit/Playbook Support - $20,000
- Development and creation of a toolkit to be used by any community across the country that is pursuing performance excellence and the COE framework
Development and Fundraising Support - $15,000 to $25,000
- Stipend for development professional to secure funding for long-term sustainability
Program Evaluation Support - $15,000 to $30,000
- Continued formative (i.e., process) and summative (i.e., outcome) evaluation of our COE program
- Design, benchmark, and track core metrics for all participating communities
Marketing and Communications Support - $5,000 to $15,000
- Development of marketing collateral, video, enhanced website, and other communications
- Promotion of program to funders, prospective communities, etc.
Community Coach and Mentor Support - $6,000 to $10,000 per mentor
- Stipend for experienced professionals
- Travel for on-site visits and mentoring
Annual Conference Corporate Sponsorship - $2,000 to $7,500
- Breakfast Sponsor, Lunch Sponsor, Happy Hour and Networking Sponsor, Dinner Sponsor
Annual Conference Attendee Sponsorship - $1,500 per person
- Registration fee, travel and lodging expenses, etc.
Any Combination or All of the Above!
Communities of Excellence 2026 is a 501(c)3 organization and your donation is tax deductible. Follow this link to donate. After you enter some basic information about your gift, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete your donation, either through a previously existing PayPal account, or as a guest with a credit card.
For questions please contact:
Stephanie Norling, Director