GUIDING COMMUNITIES WITH A BIG PICTURE APPROACH
Our next cohort begins October 2024!
The National Learning Collaborative is a three-phase experience designed for communities to align and strengthen their collaborative efforts while learning how to identify, prioritize, and take action on strategic advantages, challenges, and opportunities. Multi-sector groups learn in cohorts of several communities that have committed to participate in each phase facilitated over 12 months.
- Pre-collaborative leadership team-building sessions
- Annual kick-off conference
- Monthly online sessions
- Access to community development tools, resources, and proven promising practices
- Monthly connections with a community excellence group mentor
- Quarterly online skill-building sessions with guest speakers
- Opportunity to engage in the Assessment and Recognition Program
- Post-collaborative Alumni Group for continuous improvement
ACT NOW: Take our Getting Started Readiness Assessment
For More Information or to Request an Application please email Stephanie Norling at firstname.lastname@example.org