Community development work is complex!
Using our proven framework and support network can help you:
- Engage and unite individuals, organizations, and community sectors to around a common vision and collective strategy;
- Align and maximize your community's resources - time, talent, and treasure to increase overall community performance; and
- Enhance your ability to assess progress and improve your current efforts towards equitable outcomes for all community residents.
Too often we are challenged with limited resources, duplication of efforts, and a lack of coordination and alignment across the many organizations and sectors trying to make positive changes in our communities.
Join us for this 8-week introductory course to learn how our asset-building systems approach can can accelerate your community’s collective priorities and collaborative efforts to achieve greater social impact and prepare you for a community excellence journey!
Who Should Attend?
Anyone interested in leading meaningful change in their community by bringing people together to meet the challenges of the moment while ensuring excellence well into the future using our asset-based approach and systems framework.
This course is designed for:
- Community practitioners
- City, municipal, county and state officials
- Community volunteers and organizers
- Nonprofit and community-based organizations
- Chamber of commerce and economic development agencies
- Local businesses
- Residents and resident groups
This course will use presentations, case studies, guest speakers, and discussion to introduce you to the Communities of Excellence Framework. You will learn from community leaders that have applied the Framework and are realizing greater social impact and measurable improvement in their collaborative community efforts.
Course Schedule - STARTS FRIDAY, MARCH 1ST, 2024!
- Sessions are every Friday at 1:00 pm PT | 4:00 pm ET for 8 weeks beginning Friday March 1st.
- $650/person or $1595/group of 3 from one community or organization.
- All registrants receive a free PDF of the Communities of Excellence Framework.
- Register before February 10th for the Early Bird Discount of 10% off the listed registration cost.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
Please register by filling out this registration form or by contacting Stephanie Norling at email@example.com or 619-719-1045.
The registration deadline is Wednesday, February 24th, or until the class fills.